Facial structure, time, repetitive expressions, heritage, sun exposure and other factors are the primary cause of facial wrinkles.
Dermal Injectable Fillers are a great cosmetic option for bothersome facial wrinkles and crease lines. Dermal fillers are injected into the soft tissue which fills in the crease or wrinkle from underneath giving the skin a smoother, fuller, more youthful appearance.
Some Common Facial Wrinkles
- Forehead Wrinkles or Worry Lines.
- Crow’s Feet (around the corner of the eyes)
- Marionette Lines (deep vertical lines going up and down on the chin)
- Frown Lines (vertical lines on the forehead and between the eyebrows)
- Nasolabial Folds or Smile Lines (skin folds on the side of the nose and the corners of the mouth)
How can Dermal Fillers Help?
The materials used in soft-tissue fillers are eventually absorbed by the body so regular treatments are recommended for sustained results. Injectable Dermal Fillers can not offer the same results as a surgical cosmetic procedure, however, they are if you are looking to pause the early signs of aging they are a perfect choice.
Dermal Fillers are a great option for those looking to:
- Erase or diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Plump up the cheeks
- Plump up the lips or improve the appearance of lines surrounding the mouth
- Contour particular areas of the face or around the jawline
- Improve the appearance of certain types of scarring
- Restore a youthful appearance to the lower eyelid area
Schedule an appointment with us or call 302-604-3448.