What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers treatment involves injecting a medically developed solution under the skin with a fine needle to enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves or sunken areas. Administered correctly by a medical professional, dermal fillers can subtly smooth, soften, contour and tone the skin; restore youthful plumpness and enhance and define your features.
Where can Dermal Fillers be used?
Dermal fillers are used to treat a range of skin concerns, including lack of volume and shallow to deep wrinkles and folds.
Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose.For smoothing, adding volume, plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, tear troughs, mouth (smile, marionette and lipstick lines), jawline and chin. The Fillers are a great option for those looking to:
- Erase or diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Plump up the cheeks
- Plump up the lips or improve the appearance of lines surrounding the mouth
- Contour particular areas of the face or around the jawline
- Improve the appearance of certain types of scarring
- Restore a youthful appearance to the lower eyelid area
What precautions to take before getting fillers?
Follow the following steps to prevent the side effects or any other medical complication to take place:
- Discuss your concerns, preferences and desired aesthetic look with us.
- Be transparent about your health, medications, medical history and previous cosmetic history as this will affect results and potential side effects.
- Don’t be afraid to ask about our training and experience.
- Never buy any dermal products online, they can cause infection, granulomas and in worst cases tissue death, stroke or blindness.
At Lavish Wellness & Aesthetics, we offer the following types of dermal filler treatments:
Schedule a Consultation.
Click the button below to place your call.