PRP Anti-Aging Treatments
What is a PRP Treatment?
Originally developed to help those orthopedic needs, the results were so impressive that it was introduced into the aesthetic market with equally impressive results. Within the matrix of plasma, there are 12 growth factors, making it suitable for aesthetic and therapeutic needs. In your blood, you have red blood cells, plasma, and when spun in the PRP System, the two become separated leaving the yellow liquid known as a plasma “liquid gold” that contains all the healing and growth factors. Plasma Rich Fiber Matrix is the next generation of Platelet Rich Plasma. When injected into the body or face, this liquid stimulates collagen which helps promote regeneration of blood vessels and results in skin rejuvenation, leaving you with a luminous glow.
Being injected with your own plasma stimulates collagen, which helps promote regeneration of blood vessels, resulting in completely natural skin rejuvenation.
- It’s natural – your body won’t reject the material because it’s your own product
- Can be used in conjunction with injectable fillers for longer lifespans of the filler
- Lasts longer than injectable fillers alone
- Can inject anywhere – even in the thin skin under the eyes
PRP Treats & Rejuvenates:
- Under Eye Hollows (Tear Troughs)
- Skin Texture
- Acne Scars
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Lips Lines and Volume
Book an appointment
Schedule an appointment or call 302-604-3448.